- Son (to Grayson and Bonnie)
- Brother (to Seth)
- Husband (to Megan)
- Dad (to Gunnar, Cooper, Asher, Harper, and Esther)
- Coach (Football- Asst./DC, Baseball- Asst./Head, Track & Field- Head)
- Friend (yes, I enjoy life away from work too!)
- Athlete (I played 3 sports in High School and Baseball in College)
- SO … There’s a decent chance I’ve walked a mile or two in your shoes!
- I’m also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT), Olympic Weightlifting Coach (USAW), and Sports Nutritionist (CiSSN) with 12 years experience training all kinds of student-athletes in team based settings.
- I hold Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Kinesiology and I’ve studied relentlessly outside of the classroom to make sure my knowledge continues to grow.
- I’ve got relationships with strength coaches like Mike Boyle and Eric Cressey that keep me connected to real-world strength and conditioning best practices.
I use the OMNISTRONG System every day with the student-athletes I coach. I’m not selling you something I don’t use, and I’m not using something that doesn’t produce incredible results.
- I wanted to help the Team Sport Coach implement a elite training program with their student-athletes
- Most of the information on best practices for performance training is coming from guys who work with pros, college teams, or in the private sector. The world needed something to bridge the gap.
- Coaches have the ever increasing challenge of not just coaching their team, but fundraising, organizing multiple levels, putting together an off-season plan, helping their student-athletes with recruiting, etc.
- More coaches are implementing some sort of strength and conditioning regimen than ever, I want to empower them to make it elite.